Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Brian McGoverns car race

On Saturday March 10th 2018 my dad and I went to go see a car race. We were with a couple of dad's friends at the car race Marcus, Jack and Ben.Marcus also brought his son named Rudy.The racer we were voting for in the car race was Dad's boss, Brian McGovern.Throughout the race Brian crashed through the race by losing control of his car but luckily he didn't have a single scratch.A few hours past, Brian was back in the race. He was all fine and he didn't crash this time.It was now the final race but me and dad were going to watch for ten minutes and then leave and go home.Ten minutes later me and dad said goodbye to Marcus, Jack, Ben and Rudy and we went to go back home. I did enjoy the race and my dad also enjoyed the race. We liked the race so much and I think there might be another car race next year or maybe it might happen this year again. I hoped you enjoyed this blog post.   


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jose',
    I enjoyed knowing about what you did during the weekend. A little tip is to try and make your work eye catching to try and catch peoples attention. So just making you work more decorative. overall this work is Fabulous. Ka pai.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jose,
    I really enjoyed reading what you did in the weekends and my little brother likes car racing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. bedliner

    ReplyDelete