Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

What I Did In My Holidays

I went back to Opotiki to celebrate my Papa's 65th birthday, but when this day happened it was two days after my Papa's birthday so you can actually call it Happy Sunday. I also went to Gisborne I had to stay there for a week because my Dad is working there until August, so right now my Dad is still at Gisborne he visits us on weekends but on Sunday night he has to go back to Gisborne I have a Friend/Cousin he is my favorite and my very first Friend/Cousin I played a game with him but I forgot what it was called but it is kinda related to Call of Duty and Fortnite. When I came back to Auckland I played one of my favorite online games called Dc Universe OnlineImage result for Call of DutyImage result for FortniteImage result for dc universe online

No comments:

Post a Comment