Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Drama Practice

Throughout all our practices I was in the New Zealand group there were 8 of us in the group there was Me, Mason, Perenara, David, Ammau, Toma, Bianna, and of course the leader Cerenity. In our practice we had to know our script and dance I knew my whole script until Miss Aireen changed our script lines it was hard to remember even know I only had two lines. The dance was pretty easy but for Mason not really cause he wasn't listening I don't know what he was doing he was probably daydreaming probably about everything he liked our leader Cerenity was getting so mad that she was probably getting pissed off and how pissed off she was being I kinda took 3 steps back. And of course the reason why we did this is because we needed to explain the whole stories about Natural Disasters the one Me and my group once again did was an Earthquake.     Image result for drama practice

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jose,
    I find your blog post short and sweet, it has just the right amount of detail and you put a very cool picture on there. The thing I did see is that maybe some of the words in there were just a bit inappropriate for a blog post and you didn't make sense in certain areas of your blog post, but you did do a good job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete