Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Term 3 School Holidays

My Holiday was Bad like very Bad I just moved out of my house in Pakuranga the number of the house on the mail was 60, I had to move out because my house is getting demolished we already found another house in Panmure called 5 I haven't moved there yet Mum, Dad, and Stephen are living with Nana Sheryen, But Me, Raena, and Edith went to Uncle's house he is moving at the end of the year. the reason why me and my sisters are at uncle's because Nana Sheryn doesn't have Sky or Wifi it is awesome at Uncle's because I have my Playstation 4 and Tv and I hop on Uncle's phone because the youtube on my PS4 doesn't work but also because I play Spider-Man Unlimited . The Game is about that The Sinister Six (Green Goblin, Vulture, Electro, Sandman, Dr. Octopus, and Mysterio) summons other Sinister Six from other dimensions so Spider-Man summons all the other Spider-Men to defeat the Sinister Six.

1 comment: