Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 Reflection

2018 was not really much of a year cause it was really fast it is already December. There were 3 words that I would describe which are basically names Raena, Edith, and Stephen. One achievement that I am proud of is my 13th Birthday because now I am a Teenager. There were some new things I discovered about myself I found out I liked a lot of things that it went to my mind. A new skill I learned was that I can do some of the Fortnite dances. The people I liked spending time with was Dad, Stephen, Uncle, Nehe, Tama, Raena, and Motu. The person who gave me the biggest improvement was my Older Brother Motu it's been Three Years since I last saw him I was only 9 and Motu was 21 he found out new things about me and I found out new things about him.
Image result for 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment